Monday, February 18, 2008

12 degrees F.

Doug was up late last night setting up our Excel sheet. I tried to stay up, but the recreational beverages I'd consumed conspired against me, and despite my best efforts, (laying down on my bed,) I fell asleep.

This morning though, I let Doug sleep in while I went out and scraped our windshield and took the
Dodge out for a few miles of warm up. 12 degrees F, let the grid heater (you were right Frank, no glow plugs,) cycle once, and she fired right up. I haven't put the cold front on yet, maybe tomorrow.

I have to run, Doug just found a 15% off discount coupon to Dennys, and he says the "Moons over My Hammie" are calling him.

-Bill

1 comment:

Momo/Paula said...

"the Moons over my Hammie" had me laughing. Great pix and review of the days events. thanks for the posts. xo have a wonderful day, drive safe.
Ps loved the comparison for Frank and Delphine driving on North Bay!