Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Today's Top Three

Top Three Reasons that Doug Showered Today:

1. Yesterday, Bill said "My new name for you shall be Stinky".
2. I woke up with enough time to do it.
3. We had hot water.

On a related note... Yesterday morning Bill was commenting about how good his shower in New Hazelton was: "That was an awesome shower! It was one of those shower heads that doesn't limit the flow at all".

Simultaneously, screams were heard throughout the hotel as other Alcaners tried to shower but got no hot water. We asked at least 5 others but none had any hot water. Bill used it all. He didn't brag to them about it, which I thought was smart.

We estimated that the hotel had one 40 gallon (er 160 liter) hot water heater tank for the 30 rooms.

Doug

3 comments:

Momo/Paula said...

Wow! what a day you two had Tuesday. Abby and I walked into St. johns and had a donut with sprinkles on it. We walked home she fell asleep as I told her stories, sang to her and rocked. All an all a sweet grammy moment.
So now that it has been blogged all will know of the shower situation: I guess thats why folks say stuff like the early bird catches the worm (hot water) xoxo

grandma delphine said...

I envy your guys this trip. Would love to be seeing all the sights.
Paula, I am jealous. did Abby offer to use some of her albertson's donut coupons with you?
Good work on the shower.

Anonymous said...

Your new name in the rally community shall be "Stinky Hair-Doos"...